- Clean Mason Jar (You can also use a clean spaghetti sauce jar.)
- Mod Podge (Make your own with 2 parts white school glue to 1 part water.)
- Paint Brush
- Prepare your leaves. This step takes some planning and patience. Gently place the leaves you have chosen for your jar between two heavy books and allow them to sit for a few hours, ideally overnight.
- Once the leaves are pressed flat, coat your jar with a layer of Mod Podge. This will help your leaves stick to the jar.
- Arrange the leaves onto the jar in any manner you choose. You can even overlap the leaves.
- Paint the Mod Podge in a thick layer over the leaves and allow to dry. (Remember, the Mod Podge will dry clear.)
- Once dry, place a small votive candle or tea light inside and light!
AND NOW FOR A GIVEAWAY!!!
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info. a Rafflecopter giveaway http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/30da223e8/